I don’t paint to fill walls.
I paint to claim space.
My art is made for homes where beauty matters—homes with intention, elegance, and a sense of soul. I imagine it hanging in refined spaces, in houses where light is cherished, where gold catches the eye, where pearls, silver, rich colour, and sparkle are not excess, but language. Homes belonging to people who know beauty when they see it. Classy, sophisticated people who don’t need explanation—because they feel it instantly.
My work is for those who love what is different.
For those drawn to glamour with depth.
For those who understand that beauty is not shallow—it’s necessary.
I paint women with presence. Women in large hats. Women who feel timeless, expressive, and a little untouchable. They are meant to live in your space and quietly command it. To be noticed. To be admired. To be lived with.
Why do I paint?
Because I need to.
I paint for pleasure, yes—but also because the world can be heavy, painful, and relentless. Painting is how I create an escape—not a denial of reality, but a refuge from it. A place where everything pauses. Where the noise fades. Where you can simply look… and breathe.
My paintings are meant to feel like a safe place.
A beautiful pause.
A moment where fantasy is allowed to exist.
You may glimpse a touch of sadness—because depth is honest—but happiness always takes center stage. Joy wins. Light returns. Things come alive on the canvas. There is movement, glow, sparkle—an inner radiance that feels as though it comes from within the painting itself.
Each piece carries a part of me. My love of elegance. My belief in beauty. My refusal to accept that the world must be harsh all the time. On the canvas, anything is possible—and I want the viewer to feel that too.
This art is meant to be seen.
It’s meant to be appreciated.
It’s meant to live with people who value beauty as a way of being—not just decorating.
If you are someone who loves refined spaces, luminous colour, elegance with feeling, and art that makes you stop and feel safe for a moment—then my work may already be speaking to you.
And if it is…
It belongs with you. 💫
This is now sold and lives with a lady in Wolfville, NS.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate all comments, Thanks for stopping by!!!