Saturday, January 12, 2019

chief Aarav

This is Chief Aaraf.
I recently started doing poured paintings but I have been
letting them dry and then seeing things in the background paintings.





















This is what I saw in the painting and so I did a quick sketch
Of what I saw in the background. I showed this on facebook before I drew out the native and asked what everyone else saw. Some saw a woodpecker, another saw a lion and others saw a horse and a naked woman.  Some have very vivid imaginations I'd say. 😂










































At this point the painting was already sold, not even half way finished.
Can you see the woodpecker by his chin facing him?




















Playing around and getting ideas. Had suggestions from a talented friend that
I agreed with so I changed a few things.




















Beginning to come to life









































Done! I totally enjoyed painting this.

This painting went to a nice home. I know
It will be well looked after and appreciated.
This man who is friends with me on facebook had asked to buy it before it
Was finished and I told him he could buy it. A few weeks went by and his
wife messaged me and asked if I would sell it to her for her husband for Christmas.. She had no clue that he had asked to buy it. What a great surprise it was for him on Christmas
morning. What a great thing for his wife to do.

I tried to incorporate everything people told me they saw. Can you guess
what the native is looking at??? Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, Thanks for stopping by!!!