Wednesday, December 3, 2014

What's up in December!

Hi everyone, I'm still here but I haven't posted much lately but it's not because I haven't been doing anything.... I have started painting with acrylics paint!! I haven't used "real" paint for 20 something years!! I had been drawing or painting on my laptop and doing digital painting which is a bit different than using real paint. Color mixing is a lot easier on the computer than for real.  Anyway I'm pretty excited about it.
I started slow and small with a few paintings until I got the hang of it again and now I've taken off and I can't stop painting!!! I want to paint everything....all at the same time....but I can't!! So I just paint one picture at at time. lol
Here are some of the paintings I've made.




This was a ceiling fan.




This painting and the ones after this have all been prayed for by the way, I really believe my talent comes from God and He helps me as I pray. 

"Chance and Dillon"   16 x 20   Acrylic



This is the first picture I sold in 20 years!!!  I was so excited!!!
I am now basically finished two other paintings but I can't show them to you yet.....special gifts!  Two  of the same paintings but yet different. I will post pictures of them later.
I just started making a winter jacket. I have the back done and I'm loving it!!! uhm...I think I love all my jackets that I make myself......I wonder why??   Dah!!! Cause I make them the way I like them!! hehe
  I'd better love it with all the work I put into it!!! lol  I have blisters on my fingers to prove it!! 
Can't wait to finish it so I can wear it!!  Giving my old ones away anyone want it?? Still in good condition!!  Size medium



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, Thanks for stopping by!!!