Wednesday, April 24, 2013

!!!HEALTHY FOODS!!!


HEALTHY FOODS!!!!!! SCARY ISN'T IT!!!!!
I am appalled by the reactions of people (Even "Christians") when you mention healthy foods!!!! WOW does it ever strike a nerve in some people!!! Well guess what, I have the right to put in my mouth the foods that I choose to try to make my body feel better!!! I have the right to talk about it all I want to whomever I want...I have to listen to your junk stories and put up with it without rolling my eyes at you!!!!!
























Ohhhhhh my!!!!! I'm sure you are rolling your eyes big time now!!! What greens!!! That is for rabbits!!!




Ok, enough of that, on to the good stuff!!! :)



















Nutritional yeast is a good substitution for cheese. It is not a cheese or dairy product but it taste kind of cheesy and it has huge health benefits. It is gluten- free and is a different species than the one the causes candida. Great for hair with it's protein and amino acids. Nutritional yeast is a complete protein.
3 TBSPs supply 9 grams of complete protein. It also has zinc, selenium, magnesium, manganese and copper.
Combines well with a lot of different dishes..sprinkle 1 or 2 tablespoons on top of your salads instead of fatty cheese.



























Shrimp with garlic, Quinoa and mashed cauliflower instead of white potatoes!??!! yum!!!  I WILL be doing this again!!!
Steam your veggies or bake them with a little drizzle of olive oil for about 20 minutes. Great stuff!!

This is for the "Christians" that come against healthy eating (I'm going to be shot down for sure now, ha!!!)
1 Cor. 6: 19-20
Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

With what?? Your body!!? Does that mean that I have to look after my body as well as my mind and soul??

1 Cor. 10:31
So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
Does that say eating and drinking??? Can't be


Does it Glorify God to keep your body and mind strong and healthy by eating good, from nature, God made foods??

Just those two scriptures should be enough to know that God calls you to look after your body and if you are not then at least have the decency not to come against someone who is.  (I am only speaking to Christians here) The rest of you are off the hook for now. Eat drink and be merry.

Genesis 1:29
And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food.

1 Cor. 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified.

Proverbs 25:27
It is not good to eat much honey, nor is it glorious to seek one's own glory.


1 Corinthians 6:12 

“All things are lawful for me,” but not all things are helpful. “All things are lawful for me,” but I will not be enslaved by anything.











The rest of you, keep eating whatever you like, but I hope you will choose a healthier lifestyle for your own sake.




























Homemade donair sauce 





It really upsets me when I see someone that is jealous of me because I KNOW I am not better than them. I really feel that I have nothing to be jealous of.


Live a life that is pleasing to God first for those who are Christians and when you are doing your best then it should be good enough for the rest and if not, well that is too bad isn't it? Who are you to judge your brother??


I have been sick for many many years....Started about when I was thirteen and was on antibiotics for a whole year straight because I had tonsillitis and eventually had to have them removed. Very painful!
I then got pregnant at 14 years of age (I've already written that story and lost it too) which I believe,was not good for my still developing body. I had different illnesses and problems over the years and when I turned 23 I started with full blown interstitial cystitis (IC) Then in 2003 after someone rear ended my car and giving me a whiplash to the neck I started with weird symptoms and was later diagnosed with Fibromyalgia (FM) among other wonderful symptoms that make you want to scream.

I started going to church 15 years ago and started learning about things of God and how God can heal us supernaturally. We only have to pray and ask and believe without doubting. Well I've prayed and asked many many times and I just couldn't seem to get healed. Other people would get healed and I wouldn't. I would cry and beg, God please God heal me I can't live like this it's too hard!! and I wouldn't get healed and so sometimes I'd say "well at least give me a break" and I would get a break from my illnesses. I would go for prayer to every preacher that came around and still, year after year I still would only get occasional bouts of "feeling good" but then it would return. Once in awhile the thought would go through my head, does God want to heal me naturally? Maybe I should try to eat more healthier but I would always shrug it off as too difficult. I would have to give up too much. I have to eat something right? If I give up all these foods what would I eat?? I was uneducated in this, I had no clue where to start or how to go about it...and really deep down inside I didn't "feel" like doing it. I wanted to eat the foods I loved and so the story goes on and I was still getting sick a lot of days. Now when I mean sick, I mean in bed barely being able to hold up a book because of the pain in my arms and body.
A little over a month ago I saw this video of a lady, a very beautiful lady that was 70 years old and she looked around my age, and I don't look old for my age. She is a raw foodist, meaning she only eats live raw foods from fruits, plants and nuts and seeds. She has been doing this for 30 years and she looks so young and healthy with glowing skin and eyes and at the same time in church the pastor was talking on fasting for spiritual reasons and something just clicked in me and I started looking into nutrition and how different foods do different things for your body. I thought I really should try this, it could never hurt me to have a closer connection with the Lord and I'm sure it wouldn't hurt my body any. It can't be worse than it is now.

Before I started I prayed "God please help me to do this and not get bad cravings?". Cravings??? I hardly got any!!! And after the detox stage which isn't any fun but I prayed my way through it and God came through for me every time! Within a week of eating raw foods I had lost 9 pounds, my FM symptoms were practically gone, my skin and eyes were clearer and my mind felt like I had perfect clarity and therefore able to have a closer communication with God. There is nothing there fogging up and drugging your mind and making you sludgy and unclear. Now for me this did not last as the fruits I was eating did a number on my IC(bladder disease) problem and so I had to adjust my eating to balance my body for all the problems I have. This made me realize that we all have different problems and illness and what is right for one body isn't right for another. I am excited about this and I want to share it with someone,anyone that wants to listen. This is the same way I feel about God, I am excited about what He does for me and I want to share His goodness with others. Can't you feel happy for me? I'm finally feeling better. Is that so bad that I want to eat right and that I'm excited about it??? I'm not saying you have to do anything but can't you at least have respect and consideration for others that do?


I am sorry that I have to be so bold as to address this. I am not trying to hurt someone's feelings but I'm not going to stop because of your bad behavior and attitude towards it. And I will not let you try to disprove that eating healthy is well, healthy for you!! You know it deep down inside, I know you do.  It will not stop me from talking about it and from being excited about healing my body and being especially excited to see other people doing the same thing and new people trying to eat healthier. I really really believe this is a good thing for me and I believe it would be a good thing for you. I am not trying to push you into doing it but I want you to know that the option is there. It is up to you if you take it and if you decide not to do it I don't care either. I hope you stay healthy.


P. S. God heals naturally, supernaturally and through doctors













No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, Thanks for stopping by!!!