Wednesday, July 6, 2016

How not to get paint on your baby painter

 
I don't know how to keep paint off of him and I don't want to!!! 😍😍😍


 Are you kidding???  Why would you want to keep paint off of such cuteness???
They go together so well! Mom's and dad's, grandpa's and grandma', caretakers, let your cuties get good and dirty with Paint at least once, and take pictures and send them to me, I would love to see them.
 
This little Brody just loves painting!💙💚💜❤️ 
I have a chair set up at the table with a plastic tablecloth on it that I got a few of at
the dollar store and the chair has a booster seat on it so he can reach the table and so whenever he feels like painting he goes and pulls out his chair and cries and tries to get up on the chairHe is only 15 months old and is only saying some words yet but he sure knows how to get his point across when he wants something. 😄

 

 
His Masterpiece with his grandma's help. 
I kind of have to guide him to put his paint brushes in the water and then in the paint and on the watercolour paper but he knows how it's done. He is getting better and better with every painting!  So far he has made 7 paintings.
You can buy these paint supplies at Walmart. I think the watercolours cost around $8.00
and the watercolour paper pad around the same, give or take. Fairly inexpensive and it will give your "adorable gift of God" hours and hours of enjoyment

 



 
Those little hands (quite big in his case) can go fast!  😄


 
Examining the paint

 
I wonder why toddlers want to put EVERYTHING in their mouths?? I had to stop him so many times! 
I don't think these paints are toxic but still, I don't think it's good to put in your mouth...

 
I just love these colourful pictures with tiny pudgy hands, so adorable 😘😘😘

 

 

 
Making sure he is rubbing it in good here, good thing it is washable!!!



 
Having fun!

 
Huh, are you still taking pictures of me? 😉

 

 
He looooooves dipping his brush/brushes into the water!

 
We have to hold it tight though or it would be all over the place!

 
Amazing he didn't get any on his shirt or shorts! It does come off if it does though. I have to find him some kind of  vinyl bib.


 

 



I am making a collection of his framed paintings and will try to fill a wall with them.



Brody and I say Adios, until next time 💕💕💕


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, Thanks for stopping by!!!