Friday, December 28, 2012

Delta Dawn, cover


Back to my country roots.....I can't help but sing country even though it's not my favorite type of music, because I grew up in a country house. I lived with my grandmother and mother who were avid country fans and they listened to it constantly and when they didn't have music on they were singing it!! lol Singing was a big part of our household things to do.
Growing up we would often have sing songs at my house or at my grandmother's camp. All my uncle's would come and play guitar and sing. It was a good time had by all who came and we also had good food to go along with it!! These are some of my fondest childhood memories.
 Here I am singing "Delta Dawn" Hope you enjoy it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, Thanks for stopping by!!!