Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I've reached 10,000 again!!!!



Wow, it's hard to believe that I've reached 10,000 page views again on my new blog!!! I had reached over 10,000 page views in the other blog that I had started when that got deleted when someone went and put spam all over my blog and blogger automatically deletes your blog when that happens which is very unfortunate because I had a lot of information that I lost. Too bad!!!

I just want to say that I am very thankful for all the friends, family and people that come and support my blog. I just love seeing all the different countries that come to visit!!! Some places which I have never even heard of and I have to look you up to see where you are!!

 Thank you so much Canada, you are my top supporter so far!!!! You guys rock!!!!

Thank you United States of America!!!! You are my next top supporters!!! actually you are almost tied with Canada!!!! You guys are awesome!!!!

Thank you Russia!!!! Like wow Russia!!!! Amazing how many of you come here to my blog!!! I'm so happy to have you here!!!Ребята, это великолепное !!!

Thank you United Kingdom!!!! It's great to have you here!!! You are so wonderful and I wish I could speak with your British accents because it is lovely!!!

Thank you Germany!!!! A pleasure to see you coming to my blog!!!!Ihr seid wirklich tolle !!!!

Un grand merci à vous la France!!!! Vous êtes accueilli ici!!! J'espère que vous allez revenir!!!

Thank you Poland!!!! Nice to see you hear and I hope you come back!!! Ci faceci są fantastyczne!!!

Thank you Australia!!!! Very happy to have you here!!! I love Australian accents, I could listen to you speak all day!!! Hopefully someday I can go visit your country!!

Thank you China!!!! Great to have you hear China!!! So happy that someone the other side of the world would come to my blog!!! 这是令人敬畏,就像你们是!!!

Thank you Ukraine!!!! It is great that you guys come visit my blog, I am very happy to have you hear and I hope you come back often and find things that you like here!!! Чудові люди!!!

a few more I'd like to mention and say thank you to are: Spain, Romania, Vietnam, and Norway.
I haven't seen Japan coming on my new blog but they used to come to my old blog all the time. Sad that I lost them.



Wow again I say thank you for your support!!!! I am honored to have you coming to see what I do.
Yours truly, Lee Anne 

P.S. I am sorry if I missed any countries!!! Just let me know if I did and I will add you in!!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, Thanks for stopping by!!!