Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Fabric designs I created


I have always had the desire to have my own fabric…I looooooooooove fabric!!!! It would be my dream to have a large fabric store or have my own fabric line!!! It would be soooooo awesome!!! Just imagine the clothes I could make with them!!! love, love, love!!!
Anyway, I decided to play around and make some patterns and these are what I came up with. I’m still working on others but they are not ready yet.

Be nice and do not copy my work. You wouldn’t want someone to do that to you right?
Use these samples as inspiration to do your own designs!!!

“Sizzle in the sun” series
These are warm popular colors coming for spring
spring fling Ready redcorn flower yellow             poppy red
random scratches
nectarinepoppy rednectarine mesh

“Clearly Bright” series
These cool colors would be a great way to kick start spring!!
This is my silhouette image enlarged. On the fabric it would be small patterns repeated like below.
silhouette in black
silhouette in blacksilhouette in blacksilhouette in blacksilhouette in blacksilhouette in blacksilhouette in blacksilhouette in blacksilhouette in blacksilhouette in blacksilhouette in blacksilhouette in blacksilhouette in blacksilhouette in blacksilhouette in blacksilhouette in blacksilhouette in blacksilhouette in blacksilhouette in black
I would like to make a rain coat out of this pattern for a bold look or out of the one below using one of the patterns for the inside lining.
blue as the skyhearts in color
This would be the pattern inside my raincoat if I went with the plain blue for the outside.

candy stripedChevron pink green and bluetender shoots
I can picture a bold fitted skirt with that chevron pattern and a pretty silky sleeveless top to match in that lime green!!  maybe a striped slightly fitted shirt to finish the outfit!!  Goodness what fun I’d have!!! You’d buy my outfits wouldn’t you!!??  hahaha

musically inclinde
Pattern is called “Musically inclined”
Picture this on a soft silk fabric scarf wearing that blue raincoat!!!….great for someone that loves music.

grass and stripeshot pinkblack
Pattern is called “Black reeds”

love and kisses (clearly bright)
blackhot pinkblue as the sky                      
Pattern is called “Cross my hearts”

stripes in clearly brightblack
Pattern is called “As bold as you can”

“Spring into it”  Series
Hot colors this spring!
Emerald stripeslazy flowerstender shoots
Patterns are called “lime stripes” and “Stars a cross”

funky flowers
Picture this pattern on the bottom of a white dress! Fabulous!!
Hope you liked my fabrics!!! What series do you like the best??  Mine is the “Clearly bright” series
Have a fabulous fabric day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, Thanks for stopping by!!!