Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Best little lace aqua shrug video you`ve ever seen!!!




      lol  I`m right aren`t I????  You've never seen anything like this I bet.  hahaha
Well I did it again, I made another cheesy video, but at least I made it!! I can only get better I figure. lol
It is unbelievable the amount of time that has to go into making these little videos..It is a lot of work, editing these videos is tedious work especially when you are a newbie. I've had to watch this video so many times while editing that I'm completely sick of it!!! hahaha  I know you professionals are probably saying, I can see why...... BUT I'm learning a lot and that's a good thing.

    I got lazy and used an old pattern that I had on hand..it's ancient, it's ancient enough that it's back in style. hehehe  I had this lace fabric that is also ancient enough that I can't remember where I got it....that could have been yesterday with my fibromyalgia memory though! lol (anyone with FM that has memory problems knows what I'm taking about, it's something you want to cry about but you may as well laugh and "enjoy" it whenever you can!! lol) Yes that "enjoy" was sarcastic!

    I used my Canon Rebel T3i for this video...am I pleased with it? YES! Am I pleased with the way I handle it? NO lol  BUT I did learn that my camera has a feature on it that I can set it to "face find" so it will focus on a person. Now I didn't do this in this video and it shows... the images are not clear as the should be, too bad I only figured this after the fact.

I think as a newbie, you have to make cheesy videos to get it out of your system. It's just the way it is. You have to try all the different gadgets that is available in your editing program. So my next video I'm going to try something a bit more professional looking...hopefully!! no promises!! lol

I hope you enjoy my videos....if not I'll have to stop making them because it's too much work! lol

Until next time...Adios amigos




2 comments:

I appreciate all comments, Thanks for stopping by!!!