Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Magic apron!!!

Hi guys!! It's been a while since I last posted. I was going to post this a few days ago but we had 5 boys that went fishing in a storm and the boat sank and that has been on my heart and so I didn't feel it proper to post anything right away. They haven't found them yet, hope seems gone for them to be found since this is the 3 day they've been in icy windy weather.
Hopefully this will be a wake up call to the captains of the boats to use wisdom when deciding to go out in this awful weather we have been having... God be with the families of these 5 guys all under the age of 30ish!!! . So sad.


On a brighter note, I made an apron! lol I needed an apron and so I thought I'd make it for Valentine's day. It is made of 100% cotton. I didn't use a pattern but just kind of measured..well eyeballed it and cut it out. I cut out the neckline in a heart shape and added some straps and voila..an apron...but it's a special apron, a magic one....lol

Watch this video to find out why!!


OK  so it's not really magic but so what??? It's reversible and that's just as good hehehe
I thought it was a great video shot!! I know my video's are probably terrible to a professional and they are probably laughing their heads off!! hahaha   That's ok, at least I'm trying!!! I"m practicing my shots and messing around with my new camera, trying to figure out what makes it tick, I love to learn new things!! Oh by the way, you guys are probably in for some weird video's will I'm learning! lol

I just bought a new Canon Rebel T3i!!! Yes baby!!! I don't know how to use it properly yet but I'm willing to learn, and when you are willing to learn, I believe you can do anything...well almost.
Anyhows, I am working on another video right now...hopefully I can post it next week sometimes. My bestest friend is going on vacation this week...I'm sure I'll miss her like crazy but I'll keep myself busy making clothes with all the fabric I bought at Fabricville last week! Buy one meter of fabric get 2 free, I love those buys!! I want to make shorts, capri's, spring jacket's, dresses, etc... hard to tell what I"ll come up with...I don't even know...I'm kind of like a hmmm uhm.... spur of the moment girl?  there's a word for me I just can't think of it right now lol, You wise guys don't have to answer either!! lol
 Whatever takes my fancy on that day is what I'll do so it's a surprise to me also...so exciting and fun!!!




















That's it folks...until next time!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, Thanks for stopping by!!!