Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Working on a few projects

Hey I'm still alive!!!  Just been busy working on a few large projects such as an addition to our house! Done nothing but work hard all summer!! Phew! Only went to the beach twice and that was only because my grandchildren and children wanted to go. Why do I sound so old when I say this?? Well I'm not!!! Haha
Anyhow, I'm working on another sewing project, secret project and you will only hear about it IF it works out. You see I had a dream, I can't tell you about it yet, don't want to get ahead of it. But the dream was awesome!! Heavenly!!! In detail!!!I have the most amazing dreams!!!  I love my dreams and God who gives them to me!!! And no I didn't eat too much pizza!!! Lol
This dream is like the dream I had when I started sewing when I was around 18 years old. Where I could see the sewing machine sewing by itself while I watched step by step on how to sew a princess seamed white satin dress.And YouTube wasn't invented then!!!
No one taught me to sew except for this dream where I then made my wedding dress for a porcelain doll and then my wedding dress,bridesmaids dresses, flower girl dress and mother of the bride and mother in laws dresses. When I started, I started with a bang and all because of this dream.
 So this dream that I had recently is kind of of that nature where I was shown by a lady whom I did not see but I could sort of hear her voice or an impression of her voice as she showed me what she was working on. It wasn't like talking to someone in "real life" it was more of a knowing what she was saying without talking, I think. Not sure how to explain it, but it was different. It was an exciting dream for me and I figure I was given this dream (idea) because God wants me to use it somehow....i just have to figure out how to use it as there are a few possible ideas. I am working on it now. The funny thing is to do this project I have all the tools I need at home and all the skills but I never really thought of it before....
And If it doesn't work out,well at least I can say I'm having fun doing it!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, Thanks for stopping by!!!