Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Stats, Piece by Piece



Hi everyone, this is a sample I found online of what blogger stats look like. This is what a blogger lives for!! Lol  We check these stats to see who has been here and what you've looked at. You kind of get addicted to it when you first start your blog because you are so excited that someone actually came to see what you are about and what you have to show. My top pageviews are from Canada and United States with Russia, United Kingdom and Germany following close behind. Thank you for your support!!! 😄💜💚💙❤️
I would have thought that iPhone would be what you guys use the most but it's the least. Around this area all you see is people with their head down looking at their iPhones but it is still Windows operating system that a lot of you use! For me, I almost always use my iPad it is sooooo much faster than Windows even though it's a bit less capable of doing everything like a laptop can.....ugh I just hate it when I have to use my laptop though! Spoiled? Yes! Lol 

Something I really like to see is when someone actually searches specifically for leeanneonlife.blogspot.com or types out my URL. I used to post my posts on Facebook so you lazy people could just click on the link and get to my blog but for those of you who seek me out it is special so thanks for that! 😄💚💜💙❤️
"Sucky weather"

I am NOT liking this "Spring" weather! It feels more like Fall and I am still having to make fires some days! Ugh I need some sun and maybe even the beach!!! Yes nice warm sun on my face and shoulders, toes squishing in the sand, hair flapping in the breeze, bathing suit, watching the waves, breathing in that lovely salty fresh air! I need this!!! 💕
My creative talents have kind of taken a backseat for a while since my daughter and grandson have come home from Alberta. She stays here part time and to the other grandparents part time until they find a house. I am babysitting my grandson about 4 times a week while she works. Being a parent means sacrificing sometimes, something my mother did for me and my brothers and sister. I know how much it meant to me when my mother sacrifice her life to look after me and mine and so I am happy to do that for my children. I really can't understand how a parent could not do this for their children and it reminds me of this song I have been hearing lately, Piece by Piece by Kelly Clarkson. This song has been going through my head a lot lately and stirred something in me and so to get it out I put it on canvas, I haven't finished it yet as I'm having problems getting the letters straight. 


Piece by Piece
And all I remember is your back

Walking towards the airport, leaving us all in your past
I traveled fifteen hundred miles to see you
Begged you to want me, but you didn't want to

But piece by piece he collected me

Up off the ground where you abandoned things, yeah
Piece by piece he filled the holes
That you burned in me at six years old
And you know,
He never walks away
He never asks for money,
He takes care of me
He loves me
Piece by piece he restored my faith
That a man can be kind and a father could... stay

And all of your words fall flat

I made something of myself and now you wanna come back
But your love—it isn't free, it has to be earned
Back then I didn't have anything you needed so I was worthless

But piece by piece he collected me

Up off the ground, where you abandoned things, yeah
Piece by piece he filled the holes
That you burned in me at six years old
And you know,
He never walks away
He never asks for money,
He takes care of me
'Cause he loves me
Piece by piece he restored my faith
That a man can be kind and a father could stay

Piece by piece [6x]

Piece by piece I fell far from the tree

I will never leave her like you left me
And she will never have to wonder her worth
Because unlike you I'm going to put her first
And you know,
He'll never walk away,
He'll never break her heart
He'll take care of things,
He'll love her
And piece by piece he'll restore my faith
That a man can be kind and a father should be great

Piece by piece [3x]


I can associate with this song as my father left me and my brothers and sister when I was 1 and a half years old, come to think of it, I was almost my grandsons age. How could he do this? He just walked out the door and never looked back. I still have this memory of him leaving and thinking I must not be good enough or else my daddy would stay
I just can't imagine doing that to any child. Even with me being pregnant as a teen and really not wanting to have a child with all my might, I couldn't give him up and would have done anything to keep him with me. 


But Piece by Piece I fell far from the tree, I never left them as you left me
 
Unlike Kelly Clarkson my mother never remarried but was a single mother most of my life and so I never got to have a fathers influence growing up but it's "ok" because now I have the best father, a Heavenly Father.


But piece by piece He collected me
Up off the ground, where you abandoned things, yeah
Piece by piece He filled the holes
That you burned in me at one and a half years old
And you know,
He never walks away
He never asks for (three letter word)
He takes care of me
'Cause he loves me
Piece by piece He restored my faith
That a man can be kind and a father could stay

Update: finished "Piece by Piece" 
See it here 

Piece by Piece







No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, Thanks for stopping by!!!