Saturday, May 4, 2013

Historic garden,

Last year my husband and I went for a drive to Annapolis Royal, Nova Scotia and decided to stop in at the Historic Gardens. We were very glad we did...well I was! He didn't mind it either. It is beautiful in there. If you are ever in that area it is well worth it to go in there to stop and smell the roses!!!It is well kept and there is a lot to see and besides that the walk in there is so beautiful and relaxing!!! I hope you enjoy these pics.






They even have a section of vegetables which I thought was fantastic! They all looked so perfect that at first I thought they were fake!







I thought this was cool, it showed you that you can make your own raised beds and what to use as mulch!
 foil and artificial grass mulch, great idea!!


 plastic garbage bags!

not sure what this one was.










Are you there??






















The roses were so beautiful!! my favorite!!!






That is only some of the pictures I took, it was a great warm beautiful picture taking kind of day!!!


Here is if you want to know more about the gardens. http://www.historicgardens.com/


P.S. Today I cut out fabric for a fitted white denim dress, I'm excited to sew it up next week!!
See you soon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, Thanks for stopping by!!!