Thursday, June 6, 2013

More of Alberta, with my daughter and I

Our scenic views in Alberta. The first day was a bit rainy and so the pictures did not come out as good as I would have liked but it was still nice.





 The sun did come out periodically


Mountains mountains everywhere you look!!! I felt like I was in the movie "Alive" where 2 men decided to walk out of the mountains where their plane had crashed and when they climbed up one of the mountains all they could see were more mountains.































We stopped in Banff along the way to Kelowna for a break







































































































This is my beautiful daughter Cara. She is 24 years old and she is not very tall so it makes her look younger, she hates it! lol



She is as cute as a button and very photogenic




















 Teaching my daughter how to pose for pictures and how to take pictures. There are rules that make a photograph look a lot better.
 Don't cut off the at the feet
 Cutting off mid between knees and feet is better.




















 Good poses Cara, but you need to relax

Mom's pretty girl









 Tunnels, I have a story about them in another post! Hilarious!!


 Our first black bear we saw. It was pretty far away, this is really zoomed up



























That's it for now, more pics later.

Lee Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, Thanks for stopping by!!!