Monday, June 17, 2013

See my fingers, see my thumbs???

 

See my fingers? See my thumbs? See my fist? You won’t run!!! lol

Got my nails done!!! Woohoo!!!

 Banff_2310

I’m not really a nail person although I really like my nails done but I just can’t handle it. Like they are so …so … uhm   long!!  and thick!! I can’t type, I can’t put on my contact lens.(And NO they are NOT colored!!!)  I feel like I have shovels on my hands!!! and I can’t scratch!!!! lol
I already broke one half way down my nail because I am sooooo rough!!! I am not a typical dainty lady, I am very heavy handed like my mother and grandmother were!! Oh well, what can you do? My hands serve me well though!

I only do my nails for special occasions and going to visit my daughter in Alberta was a special occasion and so I did my nails AND matching toes!!! hahaha  My hands entertained a baby on the plane ride for an hour!!! She loved the yellow one!! lol

I got them done at “Curl up and dye” a salon that my daughter used to work for by a lady named Shaunna. She did a really good job!! I have received many compliments on them all over Alberta and Nova Scotia and people wanting to know where I got them done, so I thought you fine folks might want to see them too. By the way, these are Shellac nail colors. I think I am saying that right!

These colors are going to be HOT for next spring 2014 too!!!

Banff_2262

Banff_2261

Banff_2264

Banff_2268

Banff_2269

Banff_2270

Banff_2271

Banff_2272

Banff_2275

Banff_2277

Banff_2279

Banff_2281

 

Banff_2287

Banff_2284

Banff_2288

Banff_2290

Banff_2291

Banff_2298

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you want to get them done,and you are not from around here, just e-mail a picture to your nail salon and ask them if they can do something similar?

Banff_2315

I got lazy and shortened my name aToushKa to TKa!! lol  I am a woman and it is my right to change my mind!!! That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!!! hehehe

Banff_2316

Banff_2317

Banff_2319

Banff_2323

Banff_2327

Banff_2328

Banff_2336

Banff_2337

Banff_2338

Oh  my goodness I have so many pictures!!! Sorry!!! Is this too much for you??? I just go trigger happy when I take pictures and ideas keep coming to me and then they turn out decent and then I can’t decide which ones I want to post and so I end up posting a whole bunch of them!!! Yikes!!! lol 
Well at least I’m not boring!! ha

And on to the matching toes!!!

Banff_2293

Banff_2295

Banff_2296

Banff_2297

Be thankful you have hands and feet to play with and use, do NOT take them for granted because you never know when you might not be able to use them!!!

I tell you BE THANKFUL!!!! Have a lovely hands and feet day!!!

 

P.S. I am pretty busy right now, altering a suit for a wedding, installing a house full of blinds and have a few blind to repair and more people that want blinds. Working on some bridesmaid dress and a wedding veil. I’ve got to take pictures of all the clothes I’ve made. I did manage to take pictures of my bright multi colored dress I made before going to Alberta and I thought I would be taking pictures of it there but I never got the chance to wear it! bummer! but the pictures my husband took here turned out really well!!! Stay tuned for them soon!! I’ll tell you what happened to my hair extensions in another post! sssssss (that was a half smirk!) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, Thanks for stopping by!!!