Friday, October 4, 2013

pictures of the day- extreme up close

Hello guys, I bought  a new lens thingy for my Canon t3i. I’ve been playing with it. It is amazing how different things can look up close. It is a Fotodiox Macro Extension Tube Set kit for Canon EOS cameras. I got it at Amazon for $20.33! Shipping is not much and even free if you buy over a certain amount!! Love Amazon.ca
Buy Fotodiox Macro Extension here

Compliments of aToushKa Creative Digital
IMG_0596 IMG_0597  IMG_0600
Tim’s!!! Who doesn’t love a good cup of Tim Horton’s coffee!!?? …..me!!!!,  I had honey lemon tea..hehehe  but my husband well he has to have his large double double!!! BUT when I don’t watch what I’m eating/drinking and need a treat I love a decaf cafe mocha!!!! With lots of whipped cream!!! yummy
IMG_0612 IMG_0615 IMG_0619 IMG_0624  IMG_0626 IMG_0627 IMG_0628
 IMG_0630 IMG_0631
My white rocks, I call them treasures because to me it’s like finding a treasure for some reason. I love white rocks….strange I know! lol
IMG_0629
IMG_0632 IMG_0633 IMG_0635
IMG_0636
IMG_0666 IMG_0667 IMG_0668 IMG_0669 IMG_0670 IMG_0672 IMG_0673 IMG_0674 gluten free, no refined sugar apple cinnamon loaf!!! yummy!!!
fall clothing and things_6109 fall clothing and things_6111
my husband’s eye, turned out pretty cool, looks like his eye has been autographed at the bottom but it's a reflection of his eyelashes.
fall clothing and things_6115
My starburst eye, my husband Leon took this one. It is said that the eyes are the window of the soul, can you see mine?? lol  I think I have a little demon!!! If you look close there is a little face on the right side of my eye!!! lol…..or maybe it’s a baby…yes we will say it’s my inner child!!! hahaha
fall clothing and things_6121 fall clothing and things_6122
Hope you enjoyed my extreme close-ups
There is so much I want to tell you but I can’t right now but soon!!! Exciting things!!!

P.S. word of the day- If you fall, pick yourself up, brush yourself off and carry on!!! You are no worse (nor better) than anyone else, we each have our “glitches” in our personalities and who is anyone else to judge you? God is the only judge. Ask God for forgiveness, forgive yourself and do better next time. I’m here telling you that you can do it and God and I are with you!!! xox Take a load off!!!

Luke 1:46-55
English Standard Version (ESV)
Mary's Song of Praise: The Magnificat
46 And Mary said,
“My soul magnifies the Lord,
47 and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,
48 for he has looked on the humble estate of his servant.
For behold, from now on all generations will call me blessed;
49 for he who is mighty has done great things for me,
and holy is his name.
50 And his mercy is for those who fear him
from generation to generation.
51 He has shown strength with his arm;
he has scattered the proud in the thoughts of their hearts;
52 he has brought down the mighty from their thrones
and exalted those of humble estate;
53 he has filled the hungry with good things,
and the rich he has sent away empty.
54 He has helped his servant Israel,
in remembrance of his mercy,
55 as he spoke to our fathers,
to Abraham and to his offspring forever.”
 
This was Mary’s song but it is also my song and it also can be your song if you choose Jesus as your Lord and Savior but if not, how will your spirit rejoice in God if you do not know Him? I tell you, there will be rejoicing and magnifying the Lord in Heaven and why would He accept you there if you do not want to live for Him here on earth? Yes God is an all loving God but He is not dumb. He knows your every thought and actions.He hears every word you say. I’m saying this gently to make you think about your relationship with a holy God. Turn to Jesus now because He cares about you.
The Lord humbles the proud but exalts  and lifts up the humble. People who are hungry for God’s word will be filled with good things but the ones who chase after money, fame and fortune will have nothing of value when they die.
Mary says that the Lord has done great things for her because she realized who Jesus is. He is the one who saves her from her sins and because of that she gets to go to heaven and she knows without Jesus it is impossible. She saw that He had mercy on her and even chose her to be the mother of this magnificent child, the savior of the world.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, Thanks for stopping by!!!