Sunday, September 29, 2013

My transitional Fall outfits

You guys are hard cats to interact with!!! LOL I don’t know what it’s going to take to make you guys play with me on my blog! Just kidding!! I know we have a lot of things to look at and do in our lives and we don’t always have the time to interact with everything so I thought I would show you all the outfits I have (so far!!) for fall. Actually I have an ulterior motive for doing this. I can’t stand to hunt for something to wear!! It just about drives me nuts!!! Like this is actually something I often pray about!!  “God, what should I wear today??” I know it sounds kind of trivial but it saves my sanity a lot of times! lol and God is into the least trivial thing because he cares about the whole you. I thought I would put up all my outfits that I could wear for fall so I can make an outfit up really quickly by just looking at the pictures and then I’ll able to say, yes I’m in the mood for that outfit! and yes I dress by mood!  You guys can get ideas from what I have and use your own clothes to make your own fall outfits or better yet, take your own pictures and share it with us!!!
Here are some of my outfits that I have so far…uhm don’t worry, there’s more coming!! I have to use up my fabric stash as it’s getting rather….. uhm large.
Some outfits are casual and some are dressier. The shoes and accessories may not be what I would wear with it but to save time I used only a few accessories with the different outfits.
fall clothing and things_5765fall clothing and things_5763fall clothing and things_5753fall clothing and things_5728 fall clothing and things_5730 fall clothing and things_5735 fall clothing and things_5738 fall clothing and things_5749 fall clothing and things_5752   fall clothing and things_5759 fall clothing and things_5761 fall clothing and things_5771
fall clothing and things_5773  fall clothing and things_5776 fall clothing and things_5777   fall clothing and things_5782
 fall clothing and things_5785 fall clothing and things_5786 fall clothing and things_5787 fall clothing and things_5790 fall clothing and things_5793 fall clothing and things_6210
I do not like the length of my black and white skirt. I have a few skirts that I have to revamp from last year as they are now all too loose having lost 20lbs. I will show you guys what I’ve done with them. I’m thinking of cutting the long black and white skirt short and adding a black flounce, I think it would be really cute.
I have so many projects that I want to make, it’s almost overwhelming!!….. BUT my plans may need to change or be a bit different…. sometimes plans change you know, sometimes you can throw your plans right out the door because God’s plans may be different. Good things are coming though, I’m sure of it!!! hehehe
P.S. If you don’t like the flames, get out of the fire! I say burn, it’s good for ya!! lol Nothing like a little heat to keep you on your toes!! Fire refines.

Ecclesiastes 3

1 -There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:
2- a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3- a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
4- a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5 -a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
6 -a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7 -a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8- a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.














No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, Thanks for stopping by!!!