Friday, January 25, 2013

Hat that matches my coat of many colors

Watch my video
Practicing my video skills, be nice! lol





Pictures 
PIC_4094
It was wayyyyyyy too cold to keep my hood off!!! I just about froze!!! hahaha
PIC_4099

PIC_4105

PIC_4110

PIC_4119
I wish I had had some black fleece, it would have looked great mixed in with those pink tassels!!
PIC_4113

PIC_4122

PIC_4126

PIC_4132

PIC_4186

Hope you have a warm hat day!!! xox

PS. I found some great fabric at Walmart!! It is pink and dark brown prints(the dark brown looks almost black) and I think it would look great as a jean style jacket for spring with a twist of course...Yup I think so!!  Creating my pattern now for it. Stay tuned!!! hehehe   SO ExCiTiNg!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, Thanks for stopping by!!!