Sunday, September 22, 2013

Help me dress this dress for fall!!!!



Here is a dress I made this summer. I also made a matching one for my daughter too. Is this a yes for fall or should I save it for summer????
Would you wear it with a black blouse on top???
Would you wear it with a yellow sweater???
Would you wear it with a light aqua blouse???
What other accessories would you have???
How would YOU wear it??? I’d love to hear your opinions!!!


fall clothing and things_5742fall clothing and things_5735fall clothing and things_5738
                        1 ?                          2  ?                     3?

You guys are hard to get to interact!! lol  I prefer 2 and 3 for this dress for fall. Number 1 is a scratch it!!! :)


P.S. Sexy is not so much what you look like but enjoying who you are
Do you know who was the first fashion designer?
Genesis 3:21 The Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, Thanks for stopping by!!!